Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Changing times...

For all of you that are wondering...I am loving my new job! I am still in classroom-based training until mid December and then they put us on the phones front and center! Don't feel quite ready for that yet - ;) - so I am glad we get to continue learning about all of the phones, processes, etc., etc. I also switch to night shift from 2-11pm when the training is over. I am looking forward to switching shifts so I can spend more time with the girls in the morning. Right now, all we have is most lunches (my work is less than 10 minutes away from home) and 2 hours after I get home during which we have to eat dinner, take baths, etc. But we make the most of those times...us 3 eat together usually picnic style in the living room, we play together, then Allie watches a little TV when I put Claire to bed and then Allie goes to bed afterwards. It's been working out...the best it can anyway.
Photobucket
Allie loves playing doctor and telling you if you have a fever...
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yep, the teeth are on their way!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Claire is loving her Jumparoo!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yes, she's crazy, and yes, those clothes were clean ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: