Since it hit 99 degrees here today (heck, it's 1:08 AM and my toolbar says it's 74!) I decided to let Allie try out her new swimsuit and sprinkler.
The bikini was super cute but she deemed her new sprinkler "Evil Elmo" very quickly! Maybe she'll do better in the pool....
The second pic is how she says I don't know. It's so cute!

Evil Elmo sprinkler!

My tomato plants! Doing good so far!

And I thought Allie would like something cold to chew on because I think she is teething so I picked up some sugar free popsicles. She seemed to have mixed feelings about it. She got through about a third before she was done so I finished it off! (and yes she is a total lounger! Look at that foot!)

The second pic is how she says I don't know. It's so cute!

Evil Elmo sprinkler!

My tomato plants! Doing good so far!

And I thought Allie would like something cold to chew on because I think she is teething so I picked up some sugar free popsicles. She seemed to have mixed feelings about it. She got through about a third before she was done so I finished it off! (and yes she is a total lounger! Look at that foot!)

2 comments:
Nice suit Allie! you little Gidget.
I'm jealous of your tomato's, mine are look like midgets.
GPOC
Love the swimsuit! Adorable as always! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment