Allison is 1 year old! She is 20 pounds, 5 ounces and 29 inches. The ped said she is growing great and is hitting all of her milestones.
My how the time has flown from thinking I would never get pregnant, to having a positive test, going to the doctor to check hormone levels just in case, seeing a little jumping bean at the 8 week ultrasound, thinking I was carrying a boy to finding out it was a girl, and then boom, just like that, the most precious, beautiful baby girl is thrown onto my stomach and I'm being told congratulations. Anyone who has children knows what I'm talking about. Before Allie came along, a year really didn't make that much of a difference in my life. But now, wow, to see how she has gone from a lump with no personality to a very active girl full of personality who won't sit down for a milisecond - a year just flew by. Okay, before I start crying, let's just look at some pics of this amazing, beautiful little girl!
First of all, yes she is in her PJs in the top pic. Wanna know why?
My how the time has flown from thinking I would never get pregnant, to having a positive test, going to the doctor to check hormone levels just in case, seeing a little jumping bean at the 8 week ultrasound, thinking I was carrying a boy to finding out it was a girl, and then boom, just like that, the most precious, beautiful baby girl is thrown onto my stomach and I'm being told congratulations. Anyone who has children knows what I'm talking about. Before Allie came along, a year really didn't make that much of a difference in my life. But now, wow, to see how she has gone from a lump with no personality to a very active girl full of personality who won't sit down for a milisecond - a year just flew by. Okay, before I start crying, let's just look at some pics of this amazing, beautiful little girl!
First of all, yes she is in her PJs in the top pic. Wanna know why?
Because this is what happened when I tried to take a pic earlier...



And here she is pulling up like crazy. Is she really gonna be walking soon? I'M NOT READY!



Birthday Breakfast!

And dinner! Teddy bear pasta, turkey sticks, and broccoli! Her favorite! And of course, some more cake!

Playing with her present from Mama and Daddy - Laugh and Learn House!

With Auntie Candis on her birthday!

And just being cute!

WE LOVE YOU, OUR LITTLE PRINCESS!



And here she is pulling up like crazy. Is she really gonna be walking soon? I'M NOT READY!



Birthday Breakfast!

And dinner! Teddy bear pasta, turkey sticks, and broccoli! Her favorite! And of course, some more cake!

Playing with her present from Mama and Daddy - Laugh and Learn House!

With Auntie Candis on her birthday!

And just being cute!

WE LOVE YOU, OUR LITTLE PRINCESS!

No comments:
Post a Comment