
I literally cannot believe it. 5 months sounds so old! I always say "when she was a baby" and she is still a baby! It is so crazy how time flies when you have children. Allison is developing into her own more everyday! She has her own personality, likes, dislikes, etc. It's amazing how they go from this boring lump to a baby full of energy and fun! She laughs when she thinks something is funny and smiles when she is happy. She prefers some toys over others. She grabs out for things she wants to touch - which at this point is everything! She is sleeping through the night (most nights) and loves napping with Mommy in the afternoons. She prefers veggies over fruits. She is also starting to know her name well. Before we know it she will be 5 YEARS old and starting kindergarten.
2 comments:
I just want to say what a great job you two are doing raising my granddaughter. She's so lucky to have you two as parents. Keep up the good work and this beautiful blog.
Dad
Sooooooooooo sweet!
Post a Comment